Lease-Guard Coverage For Your New Acura
Acura of Oakville wants you to spend more time enjoying your Acura and less time worrying about out of pocket costs that could result from a leasing option.
Leasing an Acura should be a worry-free ownership experience but unfortunately, it does come the burden of financial obligations at turn-in time. The added protection of Lease-Guard allows you to fully enjoy the exciting drive that comes from your new Acura.
Lease-Guard coverage is an available warranty option that offers peace of mind by releasing you of the financial obligations to compensate for vehicle wear and tear at lease turn-in. Items such as simple stains, chips, dents and dings, which is all part of normal everyday driving risks are your responsibility at the end of your lease if you do not have the Acura Lease Guard coverage. With the Lease-Guard warranty, you can protect yourself from that liability.
What Does Acura Lease Guard Include?
- Up to $7,500 of coverage when your vehicle is turned-in
- Automatic claim submission at lease turn-in any time prior to lease maturity or within one year following the original scheduled lease termination date
- Covers wear and tear charges up to $1000 per single event Lease-Guard can be cancelled with a full refund within 30 days of purchase
- Coverage is available on all new Acura vehicles
- Maximum 72-month term plan
- Only available at time of vehicle lease inception
*Please see contract for list of included benefits
While there are some exclusions to the Lease-Guard, such as outstanding lease payments and excess kilometer charges, you can now take control of most unforeseeable hazards by protecting yourself.
What Does Acura Lease Gaurd Do Not Cover?
- Wear and tear charges above the $1,000 single event limit
- Repairs done prior to contract termination
- Alteration charges
- Excess kilometer charges
- Outstanding monthly lease payments
ACURA LEASE-GUARD COVERS NUMEROUS WEAR AND TEAR ITEMS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Paint damage, exterior surface dents
- Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seals
- Tail, turn signal and brake light bulbs
- Muffler(s) and tail pipe
- Front and rear windshield, side glass chips and breakage
- Convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and mouldings
- Carpet tears. stains and spotting
- Door, trunk and hatch handles
- Alloy and steel wheels and wheel covers
- Audio equipment, speakers and systems
- Scratches, chips, pits or cracks
- Lenses of head lamps, running lights and fog lights
- Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim
- Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
- Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damage and pits
- Chrome, bright metal, moulding and trim
- Side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical)
- Hood ornaments and body insignia
- Excess tire wear
- Missing part(s) up to $150 per occurrence
Visit us at Acura of Oakville for more information about the Lease-Guard warranty and other available extended warranty options for your Acura.